The Crescent Tank Vacuum Tank is flat inside and out. It has no baffles, allowing it to be emptied completely to avoid internal corrosion. With the included pump at specified cfm, unnecessary fatigue of the structure is eliminated and life of the tank is prolonged. It is made from 1/4-inch steel for structural strength. The liftgate rail width allows portable restrooms to fit, and there are choices of decks and rails. The unit carries up to 10 restrooms, and the weight capacity is the same as a flatbed truck. Freshwater is held inside the 1/2-inch thick external poly tank to avoid internal wastewater contamination. The tank can be installed on any chassis within the specifications required for each model based on axle ratings and maximum load capacity. 585/657-4104; www.crescenttank.com.
- From the Editor: It Might Surprise You to Hear About the Messiest Users
- Keep Customers Informed and Your Company Protected
- On Location: Music Venue and Restroom Users Applaud Ross Ambrose and His Team
- Turn Your Business Around in 6 Steps
- Cover Story: Creative Marketing, Partnership With the Kansas City Royals Bring Brand Recognition