The Summit Rental System from Ritam Technologies includes several options for paperless mobile route management to optimize stops within existing routes or automatically assign routes and optimize stops daily, based on workload. It automatically incorporates any customer timing requirements. Share the optimized routes with drivers’ mobile devices for voice navigation with zoom in/out, to access special instructions and comments, as well as save photos of damage or as proof of service. In the office, the user can monitor current location and route progress, access photos and driver comments, or emergency dispatch directly into the route. A built-in route-optimizing tool uses Google maps for up to 100 stops per route, sharing results with a TomTom or Garmin. 800/662-8471; www.ritam.com.
- From the Editor: It Might Surprise You to Hear About the Messiest Users
- Keep Customers Informed and Your Company Protected
- On Location: Music Venue and Restroom Users Applaud Ross Ambrose and His Team
- Turn Your Business Around in 6 Steps
- Cover Story: Creative Marketing, Partnership With the Kansas City Royals Bring Brand Recognition