RouteOptix integrates with Microsoft Bing Maps with imagery enabling maps to show Road View (roads/geography); Bird’s Eye View (aerial images), Automatic (best map style as you zoom) or Street View. Bing provides real-time updates. Visual mapping is available in many areas. The customer area displays a map of job site locations, while a route adviser determines the best route to place new customers by displaying nearby customers and days they are routed. Service icons provide visuals relating to customers/services/routes on a map to assist with building sales density. Bing Maps supports live traffic with sections displaying different colored lines on roads to advise how real-time traffic is shaping up. 866/926-7849; www.routeoptix.com.
- From the Editor: It Might Surprise You to Hear About the Messiest Users
- Keep Customers Informed and Your Company Protected
- On Location: Music Venue and Restroom Users Applaud Ross Ambrose and His Team
- Turn Your Business Around in 6 Steps
- Cover Story: Creative Marketing, Partnership With the Kansas City Royals Bring Brand Recognition