Cover Story: On the FenceMajor California fence provider Cal-State Site Services adds portable sanitation as a diversification play
Association News: The Mystery of the Lost VacuumRepeated failure of a new pump system has writer stumped. So he pulls into the Truck Corner for help.
PRO Business: Customers For LifeHere’s a proven approach to building a service program that wins customers’ loyalty and keeps them coming back
On Location: Disaster in MinotWhen the floodwaters of the Souris River overtook this North Dakota city, A-1 Evans Septic Tank Service jumped in to provide needed sanitation relief
Product Roundup: Quick ResponseWhen disaster strikes, temporary site services, including portable sanitation, temporary offices and holding tanks are in high demand
From the Editor: What Else Can We Do For You?Every work site requires a variety of support services. Are you leaving money on the table by providing only portable restrooms?
Back at the Office: Extreme Makeover: Office Edition?You probably take your office space for granted, but how it’s decorated and maintained says a lot about you and your company
Inside the September 2011 Issue of PRO - Portable Restroom Operator
- From the Editor: It Might Surprise You to Hear About the Messiest Users
- Keep Customers Informed and Your Company Protected
- On Location: Music Venue and Restroom Users Applaud Ross Ambrose and His Team
- Turn Your Business Around in 6 Steps
- Cover Story: Creative Marketing, Partnership With the Kansas City Royals Bring Brand Recognition