The VIP BEST 1 is the closest you’ll come to a truly odorless portable restroom.
A fan comes on when the unit is in use – activated by either the floor mat or a motion sensor…
Retired slugger Doug Gredvig covers all the bases while growing a restroom business from startup to big success.
At this year’s Portable Sanitation Association International annual convention and trade show, the PSAI hosted a seminar called “Failure Is Not Final.” Retired U.S. Naval Commanding…
Michael Hoffman, engineer and professor of environmental science at Caltech, and his colleagues were awarded $100,000 for their solar-powered toilet at the Reinvent the Toilet Fair,…
- Cover Story: An Irish Festival Poses Major Challenges for a Restroom Service Crew
- PROfile: QP Energy Services Gives a Helping Hand to the Oil Industry
- Make Your Next Huge Special Event a Success
- Back at the Office: 5 Customer Types to Dump
- Guest Blog: Toilets, Trucks and Technicians: Getting Operations in Order